Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Love Thursday--My Belly! :)


Hosted by The Diaper Diaries

I love my belly! With my first pregnancy, I was young and silly and thought I had a funny shape. (I was vain, sadly.) I ended up wearing loose maternity shirts. This time, I am so rocking the baby bump! Now, I won't be wearing a bikini this summer. I'm not that in love with the belly. And I wouldn't submit anyone to that horror (I mean really, a giant, pasty white tummy with a flattened belly button...not something I want to show everyone. Oh, and the hair. I now have these little hairs around my belly button that I didn't have before. What's up with that?!) But I will be wearing cute tops that show how round and big I am! Here's my official 19 week picture (technically 18w6d, I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow):



At 19 weeks, the baby is moving around all the time. I can't keep my hands off my belly when I feel it moving and kicking. Unfortunately, my husband hasn't been able to feel it yet. Every time baby starts kicking and hubby puts his hand on my belly, baby stops. My child is rotten already! :) Our ultrasound is in 13 more days and I cannot wait to find out what we're having. The countdown is on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, congratulations! I love my belly as well. I do not hide it behind big, bulky shirts. Maternity clothes are so cute and a lot of fun. No reason to wear a tent!
I am working on my weekly pregnancy post right now. Just have to get the pictures uploaded. :)
Great TILT!

Brooke said...

congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your belly is too cute. I am past the cute belly stage and on to the beached whale stage! I am glad you are enjoying your pregnancy!
Toni

Kaycee said...

I loved my baby belly too. Congratulations.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

You are soooo cute and teeny tiny! Keep rockin that baby bump, girlfriend! I LOVe that you LOVe your belly...how sweet.

~Amanda

p.s. My rotten little peanuts always stopped kicking as if on cue when my hubby would put his hand there. Little stinkers!

AndreaLeigh said...

how exciting! i bet you are so excited to find out if it is a him or her. you look super cute!

thediaperdiaries said...

Super cute belly pic. I love belly bumps. Those billowy shirts should go by the wayside. Keep the belly showing (well not literally showing, that is weird)

Monica said...

awee friend you are teeny! Get eaten the CHOCOLATE..lol!!!

Cant wait to see what the newest Baxter will be :)