Monday, February 2, 2009


The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (February 2)...
Outside my window... The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and I'm watching the flags at the model home next door blow in the breeze.
I am thinking... That I love this part of pregnancy. My morning sickness is long gone, I have so much more energy (although I still get more tired than usual), and I feel the baby moving and kicking every day!
I am thankful for... A fabulous Sunday spent with my husband, my son and my mom. We went to the park where I laughed harder than I have in awhile and then out to a delicious lunch of Mexican food. That evening I actually enjoyed watching the Superbowl with my husband!
From the learning rooms... More and less; ones, tens, hundreds and thousands place, prepositions
From the kitchen... Leftovers! Either potato soup or ham and potato salad.
I am wearing... Zoo walk t-shirt and comfy grey sweat pants.
I am creating... Organization. Need to be organized before I can pull out projects to work on.
I am going... To see my midwife tomorrow! So excited to hear the baby's heartbeat agin! Then lunch, a trip to Whole Foods and home to make a batch of pumpkin muffins and banana pancakes.
I am reading... A Marraige Without Regrets by Kay Arthur
I am hoping... To be faithful to our budget and focus on paying off debts.
I am hearing... my son playing a Spongebob game on the other computer.
Around the house... I need to finish unpacking from our weekend stay at my mom's. I cleaned before I left...it's so nice to come home to a clean house!
One of my favorite things... My husband's ears!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Appointment with the midwife, occupational therapy, work on homeschooling activities, more organizing/purging.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: